Partners and integrations
Native integrations for Web2 and Web3.
Space and Time indexes all major blockchains in realtime and stores the data in a relational state. Chains we index include:
- BNB Chain
Space and Time integrates with Chainlink so you can easily publish your SQL query results on-chain directly from SxT. Today, we support this in two ways:
- Chainlink Functions: Try the integration
- Chainlink Direct Requests: Try the integration
- Airbyte: Open-source data integration platform for extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) data and building and maintaining pipelines.
- dbt:: Open-source data transformation tool that for defining, testing, and documenting SQL-based data transformations and creating pipelines.
You can load your data from source databases directly into Space and Time using our APIs, JDBC, or Kafka streaming.
- PostgreSQL: Open-source relational SQL database that supports various data types.
- MongoDB: NoSQL database that stores data in JSON-like documents.
You can load your data from source data lakes and data warehouses directly into Space and Time using our APIs, JDBC, or Kafka streaming.
- Delta Lake/Iceberg: Open-source storage formats that provide ACID transactions, scalable metadata handling, and schema evolution for big data workloads on distributed computing platforms like Apache Spark.
- S3/Azure Blob/Google Cloud Storage: Cloud-based object storage services designed for storing and managing large amounts of unstructured data.
Cloud 1-click deployments
- Azure Marketplace: Deploy Space and Time in one-click
- Sotero: Data security software providing Space and Time's in-database encryption solution. Learn more about the integration
- OpenAI GPT4: Large multimodal model that generates human-like text based on input prompts and powers Space and Time's chatbot. Learn more about the integration
- ChainML: Tamperproof ML protocol and enterprise-grade langchain.
Updated about 1 month ago