You can create a UserID on the Space and Time network and start running queries immediately - however you'll eventually hit a paywall that limits what you can do. To get around that, you'll need a subscription - either your own, or join an existing organization.
You'll have to be invited to join an Organization's subscription. The invite is called a JoinCode - a short, one-time key that allows you to join the subscription, and should look something like
JoinCodes are only valid for 24 hours, after which you'll need to request a new JoinCode from your Admin.
No problem - check out this page on creating a UserID. During UserID creation there is a field to enter a JoinCode. Done!
If you have a UserID already, we can join using the Space and Time Studio dapp.
- Navigate to Space and Time Studio dapp: https://app.spaceandtime.ai/.
- Click on the "Sign in" button in the upper right, and enter your UserID and Password
- Click on "My Account" in the upper right (replaces "Sign In") and make sure you're on the "My Accounts" tab
- Scroll down the "Choose a Payment Option" options - the very last section should be "Join an Existing Subscription"
- Enter your JoinCode into the field and click the "Submit" button
Assuming your JoinCode is valid / hasn't expired, you'll get a message about joining a subscription, and the right panel should update to your organizations' subscription information.
You are now a member of a new organization!
If you don't have a JoinCode, no worries - every user will have 50 free queries granted during account creation. After those have been used, you can create your own Pay-per-Compute subscription! This is a no-minimum, per-usage pricing model whereby you only pay for queries run - usually a few pennies per query.
It's a great option for small startups looking to get started cheap and scale as they grow, or individuals who want easy access to blockchain data at very low transaction (query) cost.
To get started, find the "Usage-Based" / "Pay per Compute" option and click "Subscribe Now".
Today we bill in arrears (5th of every month) using credit cards, however are working towards more pre-pay, crypto, and on-chain options. Check back frequently!
Updated 3 months ago