For a step-by-step tutorial on how to load data with example code included, visit the Load data to your table page.
There are several ways to load data into Space and Time, and you'll want to choose a method depending on the volume, velocity, and frequency of your loading.
- SxT REST APIs - For inserts, updates, and transactions. This is a great option for when your data is small. For example, your dapp could issue an API request to add (or update, or delete) small amounts of data based on user activity.
- Kakfa streams - For large volume or append-only. Space and Time lets you easily set up your own streams and configure how the data should be ingested.
- JDBC driver - For batch inserts and bulk uploads. You can use the Space and Time JDBC driver to use Space and Time with your favorite BI tools.
- ETL tools - Load your data from any source database using Fivetran, Airbyte, or any ETL tools of your choice.
- Bulk load data from cloud object storage (like AWS, S3, or Azure blob).
- Load from HDFS/Hadoop/Hive
- Insert or stream from gaming servers
- Insert or stream from gaming platforms like Playfab
- Stream from TradFi markets
- Space and Time provides blockchain indexing as a service, so blockchain data is readily available in the platform.
Updated 3 days ago